New High Tech Shield from Cooking Hacks!
The module counts also with an internal GPS what enables the location of the device outdoors and indoors combining standard NMEA frames with mobile cell ID triangulation using both assisted-mobile (A-GPS) and mobile-based (S-GPS) modes. Antennas not included.
You will need to update your firmware to play mp3. The update is available here. Uncompress and run it in a PC with Windows (emulated Windows not supported).
- 3G/GPRS shield for Arduino (3G + GPS)
- 2Gb microSD card
- Electret Microphone
- VGA Sensor Camera
- Jumper Wires (F/M)
- Speaker 8 ohm 2W
- Handsfree headphones
- miniUSB Cable
- Internal Speaker
- WCDMA and HSPA 3G networks compatibility
- Internal GPS for Assisted A-GPS and Supported S-GPS modes
- Video Camera (640x480) for video and photo recordings available
- Audio Kit including microphone, speaker, hands free and headphones available
- SD file system up to 32GB
- Works as a standard 3G modem in Linux/Windows/MacOS (~7.2Mbps download, ~5.5Mbps upload)
- Talk directly to web servers by HTTP/HTTPS (secure)
- Upload and download files directly by FTP/FTPS (secure)
- Send and receive mails by POP3/SMTP
- Play compressed audio files
Download the Fritzing library to include in your electronic designs here.
Documentation (from Cooking Hacks):
- Tutorial + Complete Reference Guide
- Video - Tutorial
- SIM5218 AT command manual
- 3G shield schematic
NOTE: If you only need to send SMS or use a low bandwidth for data transfer you can use our cheaper GPRS/GSM Quadband SIM900 module for Arduino. Sent us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.