The module includes preprogrammed light sequences and can be used as a standalone LED controller. The module also supports a serial interface which uses only 2 wires to communicate with your microcontroller or PC.
The simple command set allows easy module control from the microcontroller or PC. The module is ideal for use with flexible LED light strips.
- 3 high current channels with independent control.
- Suitable for common anode RGB LED strips, LEDs and incandescent bulbs
- 6 preprogrammed light sequences with hard transition effects (running light, Strobo, random colors, etc…) and smooth fade effects (color change, slow on/off, etc...).
- Custom user-editable sequence.
- Wide-range effect speed adjust.
- Memory for last selected sequence and user-editable sequence.
- Serial TTL interface to control from your microcontroller or PC.
- Multiple modules can be connected with independent control for each module.
- Windows software to control the module from PC and download the user-editable sequence.
- Small form factor (2.2” x 1.55”, 56 x 39 mm).